Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security Services consultancy, that is currently looking for a CHECK Team Leader to join the team at this exciting time of growth. Bridewell has a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects and provide excellent customer service to a range of clients across Finance Services, Manufacturing, Government, Aviation and more. We assist some of the world’s largest businesses and provide a full range of security services across Information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a CHECK Team Leader, achieved via the CREST CCT exam or Cyber Scheme Team Leader, to join our growing Penetration Testing team. You will have extensive experience of infrastructure, web app and mobile app testing to deliver on client work around the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and passionate CHECK Team Lead to lead on a range of exciting projects and support Bridewell as we expand our offering and become CHECK Accredited. As well as testing, Bridewell ensures each consultant has a dedicated annual budget for development giving access to CREST, SANS and many other training courses. There is also dedicated time to carry out research and assist with developing new testing methodologies and techniques.
- Deliver high quality security assessments (web, mobile and infrastructure), meeting client expectations
- Lead on team assessments as required
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Support the sales team with pre-sales and assist with technical input into tenders and proposals
- Carry out research when not on client deliverable work that can be used to enhance our services to clients
- Work with teams across the business, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Must hold CHECK Team Leader status
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Hold any other industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP, SANS etc.
- Ability to perform in a consulting/client-facing role.
- CCNA / CCNP
- Experience working as a Systems Admin / Network Engineer / Software Developer
- Proficiency in coding or scripting (python, C++)
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)