Cyber Security Consultant
Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security Consulting and Managed Security Services company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Data Privacy and Managed Security Services.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
We are looking for client facing security professionals, ideally with experience of delivering on Cyber Security projects. At consultant level we would be looking for at least 2 years' experience within cyber security, with a demonstrable track record of delivering on cyber security projects and an aptitude to learn and develop.
At the Consultant level, you will be expected to work with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of cyber security project that could range from a Cyber Essentials assessment to a full cyber security transformation programme.
- Assisting on the delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Supporting Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants with the delivery of projects
- Assisting with Business Development opportunities through the creation of blogs, marketing material and assisting with tenders and proposals.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrable experience in some of the following:
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an cyber security consulting or delivery role
- Working with various technical teams
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)