Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security Services company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Utilities, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Managed Security Services, Penetration Testing and Data Privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Following our successful growth in the UK and an office strategically located in Houston’s Energy Corridor in Texas, we are looking for US-based client facing security professionals, with substantial experience within Cyber and Information Security to join us as we expand into North America.
At the Principal Consultant level, you will be leading work with Bridewell’s clients in North America delivering a range of Cyber Security projects, whilst building key senior relationships and providing expert advice to large enterprises. You will have a broad range of experience across Cyber and Information Security, and will be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets. Larger projects will require leading a team of consultants ensuring work is being delivered to Bridewell's high standards.
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work could cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification and PCI-DSS compliance and assisting with other areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance as required including work with NIST, IEC 62443/ISA 99, HIPAA, GDPR etc.
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies
- Management of Senior Consultants, Consultants and Junior Consultants
- Business Development, providing technical input into tenders, representing Bridewell at events and assisting in promoting Bridewell's interests.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Expert knowledge of various security frameworks
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Other nice to haves would include experience of:
- Working with regulators or industry bodies
- Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Working within critical infrastructure
- Presenting at industry events
- Developing solutions to address client security requirements
- Supporting business development opportunities, proposal development and presentations.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)