Principal Security Consultant
Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security Services company, that has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Utilities, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Data Privacy and Managed Security Services.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber security services company that clients want to work with and people want to work for. In 2022, we’ve progressed towards this goal by establishing a number of key business objectives. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us get this far.
We are therefore looking for client facing experienced security professionals, with substantial experience within Cyber and Information Security with the ability to deliver and lead on a variety of Cyber Security projects. You will need to have a demonstratable track record of building key senior relationships and can also demonstrate experience of providing Cyber Security advice to large enterprises.
At the Principal Consultant level, you will be leading work with Bridewell’s clients around the UK delivering a range of Cyber Security projects. You will have a broad range of experience across Cyber and Information Security, and will be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Bridewell propositions to our target markets. Larger projects will require leading a team of consultants ensuring work is being delivered to Bridewell's high standards.
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work could cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance as required
- Management of Senior Lead Consultants, Senior Consultants and Consultants
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies.
- Business Development, providing technical input into tenders, representing Bridewell at events and assisting in promoting Bridewell's interests
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in the following:
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Managing large teams
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Other nice to haves would include experience of:
- Working with regulators or industry bodies
- Working in multiple industries
- Presenting at industry events
- Developing solutions to address client security requirements
- Supporting business development opportunities, proposal development and presentations.
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)