Cyber Incident Responder
Bridewell is a fast-growing cyber security company, that is currently looking for a Cyber Incident Responder to join the team. Bridewell have a strong track record of delivering leading security operations services with excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Critical National Infrastructure, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Managed Security Services, Penetration Testing and Data Privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Due to the continued growth of Bridewell, we are looking for a skilled Cyber Incident Responder to assist in responding to security incidents from our MSSP clients and third parties’. This individual will be responsible for critical items within our service such the handling and response of critical incidents, organizing and executing tabletop exercises and the ability to offer incident response consultancy.
Outside of your core role, we expect you to be continuously looking for ways to improve and mature DFIR services as well as facilitating a culture where those around you can grow and develop.
- Manage complex investigation, containment and eradication activities of high priority Incidents .
- Develop and execute threat hunts.
- Plan and conduct tabletop exercises.
- Act as an escalation point from the SOC.
- Perform Malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Mentor and develop all members of your team.
- Join and Support SOC Leadership calls, providing feedback and suggestions on how to improve the SOC.
- Contribute to playbooks using the Atomic Threat Coverage and RE&CT Framework .
- Building and delivering tailored tabletop exercises.
- Creating bespoke playbooks for a wide range of cyber incidents.
- Must have at least three years’ experience as a SOC or DFIR Analyst.
- Must also have the following active certification: SANS GCIH, GCFA, CREST
- Must have experience Implementing Incident Response plans
- Must be able to effectively design and run tabletop exercises
- Must be able to perform endpoint, network, and memory forensic maintaining chain of custody
- Must have in-depth experience of common operating systems
- Must have demonstrable experience with customer and stakeholder management.
- Strong experience within Microsoft Security stack.
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)