Senior OT Security Consultant (OT/ICS)
Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security Services company, that has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Utilities, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Data Privacy and Managed Security Services.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber security services company that clients want to work with and people want to work for. In 2022, we’ve progressed towards this goal by establishing a number of key business objectives. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us to get this far.
We are looking for Senior Security Consultant’s with experience of Industrial Control Systems and working within Operational Technology. The role will be to work with Bridewell’s clients helping them to design or review their Operational Technology and ensuring appropriate security controls are in place. Successful candidates will have good technical ability as well as excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Advising clients on appropriate security controls in their OT environments
- Reviewing OT environments, providing feedback on risk and providing appropriate security advice
- Helping to architect secure OT environments across a wide range of clients
- Working with Bridewell’s other security teams to ensure a joined-up approach to client delivery
- Supporting on other security work across Bridewell which would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of governance, risk and compliance as required
- Working with Clients to understand the threats to their business and develop effective security solutions
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide pre-sales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of Bridewell security methodologies.
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)