Do you have a good technical aptitude, like to work as part of a team, enjoy a challenge and relish personal development? Then this could be the role for you. Bridewell's vendor agnostic Security Operations Centre supports a number of global, prestigious clients and are working with some of the latest technologies to enhance and provide a truly holistic SOC.
Bridewell are rapidly expanding their 24x7 SOC capabilities and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and be part of an exciting time within the organisation.
Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Managed Security services company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
We are looking for ambitious, diligent and technically relevant security analysts who are able to provide demonstratable experience of working within a SOC, configuring, handling, escalating and responding to security alerts. Ability to evidence the correct mindset, not taking things on face value and willing to investigate to the appropriate level is also a mentality we look for within candidates.
You will be able to demonstrate:
Hands on experience of performing a security analyst role, developing and/or monitoring security alerts within SIEM technologies and/or other security technologies. Willingness to continually improve detection and response processes including development and production of related security documentation and tooling.
Ideally you will have working knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Security technologies such as:
- Azure Security Centre
- Azure Sentinel
- Microsoft 365 services including:
- Cloud App Security
- M365 Threat Protection
- M365 Security, Security & Compliance
Must have requirements:
Technical experience and working knowledge of standard IT subjects such as but not limited to:
- Networking TCP/IP
- Servers/Standard Operating Systems
- Windows Active Directory
- Linux File System
- Database Security Principles
- Endpoint Security Principles
- Device hardening
- Log analysis (Linux/Windows)
Demonstratable knowledge of working with security tools, such as but not limited to:
- Packet analysis e.g. Wireshark
- SIEM tools
- Web Proxies
- Vulnerability scanners
- Anti-malware products
- Kali Linux / Metasploit
- Phishing toolkits
It would also be advantageous if you can demonstrate:
- Experience of working with Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) tooling
- Experience of working within an Incident Response (IR) team.
- Experience of dealing with tactical aspects of threat intelligence, performing threat hunting and familiarity with attacker TTP's.
- Knowledge of industry recognised frameworks such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework or Diamond Model.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and/or KQL would be advantageous.
- Hold formal certifications such as SANS GCIA, GCIH
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)