Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Data Privacy company, that is currently looking for Business Development Managers and Client Development Managers to support our continued growth across all areas of the organisation. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex cyber security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Government. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Data Privacy and Managed Security Services.
Bridewell’s vision is to be the UK’s Cyber Security and Data Privacy company trusted across all sectors for providing high calibre expertise and excellent customer service. We were recently awarded Highly Commended in the Best Security Company category at the SC Awards Europe 2020.
To support continued growth across all of our services, we are looking for proactive Client Development Managers, with substantial experience developing and expanding client relationships across all areas of an organisation. We are looking for Client Development Managers who can excel at working with either public or private sector organisations.
Successful candidates will either have experience of selling cyber security services or demonstrable experience in building and maintaining relationships, be eager to learn about cyber security consultancy services and want to move into a sales position.
You will be responsible for engaging with our current clients to continue to develop relationships across their organisation, understand their day to day challenges, current and future cyber security and data privacy requirements. When relevant you will work with the consultancy team to scope these into engagements Bridewell will deliver to add maximum value to our clients:
- Creation and execution of Account Development strategies, plans and mapping
- Developing current and creating new relationships across organisations
- You will need to create proposals, ensure engagements are scheduled, and that all work meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Development of opportunities through networking and events
- Attending Cyber Security and Industry specific conferences and events to increase your knowledge of the Industry.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years working for a consultancy or services organisation with evidence of account growth and development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Other nice to haves would include:
- Prior experience of selling cyber security services
- Prior CRM experience
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary & commission scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)