Bridewell is a fast-growing Cyber Security Consulting and Managed Security Services company, that is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team at this exciting time of growth. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security and privacy projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across Cyber Security, Managed Security Services, Penetration Testing and Data Privacy.
Our vision is to create a safe, inclusive digital world where people and organisations can thrive.
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
As a CSM, you will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. You will provide customer service support to Bridewell customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s Services.
At times you may supervise operational staff and report to a general client manager or business service SOC manager.
CSM’s will consciously driven service forward through customer management, process development and through consistent delivery of the service management function. The CSM may be required to measure customer success through feedback from their clients, study other customer success programs and analysis general customer trend data to provide useful insights that can be leveraged to mature the offerings and drive consistency across accounts.
Develop a Healthy Customer Relationship:
- Create engagement strategies with our clients to develop a professional relationship through the provision of services, training, and customer services. Create and maintain long-lasting and healthy relationships with Bridewell’s customers.
- Create trusted relationships with the customer stakeholders to ensure that the customers receive the necessary support services. Ensure Bridewell customers receive the best service and enhance their satisfaction by working closely with the customer and Bridewell operations teams.
Evaluate and Analyse Customer Needs:
- Promote the success of our business by regularly checking on how Bridewell’s services are meeting customers’ needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement and use CSI ITIL
- techniques, paying attention to feedback on the service while also gathering insights on the overall experience had by the customer.
- The CSM will then work closely with internal Bridewell and Customer teams to improve services tailored to feedback.
Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients:
- Bridewell are seen as an extension of our customers Security Operations, as such our CSM’s must build customer trust, provide transparency, and participate client conversations with technical and service insights provide a recommendations and demonstrate value continuously ensuring they go the extra mile.
Onboarding and Managing Clients:
- Onboard our new client, define our successes and manage end to end service on-boarding in alongside Bridewell’s projects managers.
- Educate customers on how to use Bridewell services, enabling our clients to get up to speed as fast as possible.
- Document and structure key service processes which set the long term engagement up for success and ensure full ownership of their frequent review and sign off, these include items such as;
- Service Operations Manuals
- Risk Registers
- Joiners, Movers, Leavers
- Customer Success Initiatives
- Monthly Reporting
Promotes Customer Loyalty:
- Develop, define, plan and deliver change projects in different areas of our Bridewell Cyber Security business, including our central in-house support services.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, build trust and buy-in and establish positive relationships with colleagues across Bridewell’s customer organisations. Maintain effective stakeholder communication and engagement throughout all assigned internal and external customer projects.
- Participate in the development of the Change Team and model the improvement behaviors we are seeking to develop.
- Research and benchmark best practice to inform improvement and change at Bridewell, seek new ideas from inside and outside the business and identify innovative project solutions and methods.
- Undertake evaluations/reviews of existing ways of working to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Use creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting our SOC services/ teams through changes and achieving the best outcomes for the customers we support.
- Work with our Squad leads to facilitate, coordinate RFP sessions, and get involved in bid discussions when necessary.
- Initiate, organise, facilitate, and participate in events such as workshops, both in person and remotely.
- Prepare papers, presentations, and reports to support project decision making and delivery.
- Contribute to and support your programme manager by attending regular Governance meetings, team planning session and help build and maintain Bridewell’s PMO CSM protocols and processes.
- Provide peer support and advice to Bridewell colleagues in the change team and step in to add capacity to other programmes and projects within the team from time to time to ensure achievement of client and Bridewell’s change team objectives.
- To actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across Bridewell’s organisation and customers.
Experience and Skills:
- ITIL3(4) operational service support
- Good understanding of Service Transition
- ITIL framework and e2e transformation understanding
- ITIL operational service support
- Project Delivery – e2e understanding of lifecycles
- Leadership of all Clients
- Communication skills
- Collaboration enablement
- Time management
- Organization understanding and adoption.
- Problem solving
- End to end project management – Prince2 and Agile is advantageous
- Proficient in MSP
- Previous experience leading cyber security clients is preferred
- SIX-sigma would be ideal
- Good understanding of Risk Management
- A background working within Cyber Security or Managed Services engagements
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated training budget
- Home Office equipment (for remote working employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)